Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Sweetest Picture Yet!


My Grandmother bought him this little fleece bear suit for Christmas, and his Great Grandma K made him this gorgeous quilt so I thought it would make a cute picture. This my creative side coming out. I think it helps when you have a cute kid.

4 comments:

  1. your baby is gorgeous! and cute blog and fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that is the cutest thing ever!! It's so nice to dress them up in things like that now while they're still little before they turn all-boy and will rarely let you even put a shirt on them! haha Yeah for becoming a blogger! You guys are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love this picture super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is great with Grandmother's outfit and great grandmothers quilt. Love this one. What a doll! Karl would prefer what a handsome boy! LOVE TO ALL OF YOU, GRANDMOTHER IN TENNESSEE-SOON TO BE IN ARIZONE!

    ReplyDelete