Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby's frist Christmas



Auntie Taylor

Four Generations me, grandmother, mom, and Justin

Christmas is my favorite holiday because of the music, I love Christmas music, but my husband hates it the only day he gives in is on Christmas day. But this year things changed a bit because when we would go some where one of us would sit in the back with him so whenever I would drive I would put it on and sing along. He loved it! On Christmas Day we went to my parents and had a big breakfeast and opened tons of presents. We had the big turkey dinner on Sunday because my Grandmother was in town from Tennesse and my aunt and uncle and 7 kids came down to try my husbands fried turkey.

1 comment:

  1. Loved being there for Justin's First Christmas
    What a blessing. Love you, Grandmother

    ReplyDelete