I would reach 38 weeks on November 19th 2009 I had been having really high blood pressure starting on the 16th with the bp I had begun to get really bad headaches, so my doctor sent me to the hospital to get monitored and to draw my blood. She was worried that I was developing pre-iclampicia. So after going to the hospital on the 16th, 17th, 18th and being sent home all three times. Finally after the 4th time they concluded that nothing was going to help except for delivering him. So on November 20th 2009 I was admitted to Mercy-Gilbert at 12:00 am in which they started 3 gels to help my cervix thin out at this point I was only 30% thin and 1.5 centimeters dilated. At 12 am I had only progressed to 40% and a 2, so they started me on cervadil after that my water broke at 5 am and I was 100% and only 4. So at 9 they checked me and still no change so they started me on pitocin and at 11:15 am I was ready to push. After my second set of pushes my doctor came in to see the progress I was making, I was doing so good she couldn't leave the room, at this point he was coming and she wasn't ready so I had to stop for about 2 min then she was ready to catch baby Justin who came into this world at 11:46 am on November 21. He was 6lbs 9oz and 19.75 long.
32/33 week follow up
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment