Yesterday Karl had the day off so we took Justin to the doctor for his 2 month checkup. I thought he only weighed about 8.5lbs come to find out he was a whopping 9.15lbs and 22in long I couldn't believe it. They grow so fast, but come to find out he is only in the 25th percentile. He's just a little guy. While we where there he also had to get 4 shots 2 in each leg and one oral. He cried when she gave it to him then he was fine, he's a tough little guy.
32/33 week follow up
11 years ago





Brenna,
ReplyDeleteYou are doing such a great job with your blog. Trust me one day you are going to be so happy you are doing this.
Also I think you set me up on wrong on this because when I accepted my invite I can now post on this blog...I am pretty sure that is not what you wanted.
This is great!
ReplyDelete