Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

On Saturday my Mom, Grandmother, sister , Justin and I drove up to Tucson for my cousins homecoming. He returned home from his mission to Australia.

Return Missionary Bryson and Justin

Me, Justin, Bryson, and Taylor

Grandmother, Bryson, and Mom


Then when I returned home Justin (Karl) gave me my first Mother's Day gift. Flowers, Reeses, picture fram, and a sonic gift card. I had a great first Mother's Day

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's day Brenna! You are one great mother!! Also the post after this the pictures are hilarous...what a funny kid!! Hey text me your cell number. I got a new phone and I don't have anyones any more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First Mother's Day Brenna, Talked to Karl yesterday but you had already left for Tuson. Glad you had a great day! Have a package for Justin to send out Wed. or Thurs. Love the bare feet in these pix. We are ready to pull out the winter coats again today. Send us some sunshine:) Love You!

    ReplyDelete